We believe in supporting and growing our local communities.
We support grass roots health and community sports organisations, as well as larger, national charities as part of our corporate giving program. Given our passion for supplying quality food and beverages to everyone, our community investment framework focusses on people’s health and well-being in three key areas:
- Good food - programs that bring food and healthy food initiatives to those in need
- Active lifestyle - encouraging people to participate in physical activities in their community
- Mental wellbeing - initiatives that benefit people’s mental health and well-being
Within the focus of the framework, our employees regularly volunteer and participate in activities and causes close to their heart through the Essential Brands Group ‘Busy Bee’ program.
Looking for Support:
- Our efforts are focussed on four forms of community engagement:
- Community partnerships and sponsorships
- Corporate charities
- Employee volunteer leave
- Workplace giving program
If you would like to get involved, or would like more information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 1300 324 111.
Together, we make a difference.
EBG proudly sponsors;